Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, December 5, 2023




I must have sent Angelique through 21 years of schooling from the time she was a toddler all the way through her bachelor's degree in Business Administration and her juris doctor degree in Law, and she passed the bar exams yesterday.

Memories of my late, elder son Nelson, who graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree and came home one afternoon with a broadsheet announcing that he passed his board exams, came by. 

And of my younger son, Chito, who earned a degree in Computer Science and went on to become a licensed mortician.

And of my granddaughter Aubrey, who has a B.S. in Psychology and still dreams of becoming a brain surgeon someday.

These are the biggest awards I received in this lifetime. My trophies and prizes in Drama and in Literature and my recognitions in Art are NOTHING compared to them.

Photo shared from Aubrey Rose Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment