Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony. Just wanna share my dream with you but before this, I'm gonna tell you about my car.

"About less than a month ago, as I was attending a birthday party I parked my car on a ramp along with other cars and when I was about to leave, my front passenger side’s window glass had broken, and stolen my designer sunglasses and Chanel makeup kit. I had my car repaired and thank God my friend was parked a few steps behind me so the trauma was contained. Last Monday, I went to a park to take my walk and when they got back I couldn't insert my key. When I opened my car, I thought I hadn't locked it but my glove compartment was opened. Nothing was stolen. When I went home, I locked my car in the garage behind my roommate‘s car and when she was about to leave I had to take my car out so she could get out when I was about to open my car, that's when I realized that my car door was compromised. I couldn't get my key in. Thank God one of my neighbors had tools and was able to open the car. I'll have it repaired tomorrow since that's the only available time for me and my car mechanic. "After these two events, I'm tinkering with the idea of buying a new one but still hesitant to do it soon. "This morning this was my dream: "The late __ let her family get into my car and it made me believe that the car was ours. I asked him how I was gonna get home when I saw his family left in my car. There was another car that he was supposed to drive and said to me- 'I've to ask my family' "Next scene- I was contemplating the event and realized why would he think that the car was ours when I solely paid for it. I didn't want to confront him and upset him so I went to seek advice from ______ on how I should tell Rj about it. Then I woke up. A few seconds after I just said- wow! That was __! "Hoping for your insight. Maraming Salamat Po, sir."


My reply:

Hello ______!

To begin with, the image of your car and the troubles you are having with it, whether in the dream state or in reality, signify an inability to move for3ward, to make the right next step, or to p5roceed with ease.

That you dreamt about __ confirms the difficulty you are having at present, for __ represents dreams not achieved, projects not completed, a career nipped in the bud, and ambiguous relationships left blowing in the wind.

Go with the flow. Live and enjoy life. Worry not and care not about what comes to you and what doesn't.

In a manner of speaking, secure your car the normal way and drive to where your happiness takes you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment